• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Match Change Idea

แจ้งให้ทราบ

ต้องเปิดการใช้จาวาสคริปท์เพื่อใช้งานเว็บไซท์

Match Change Idea

เพิ่มเติม
6 ปี 3 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1176 โดย Rob Song
Match Change Idea was created by Rob Song
Just an idea I had regarding matches...how about for one of the singles matches to list your players from the best to the worst according to ranking? Of course it would be on an honor system as we don't wanna have to make captains check each opponents ranking etc.

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
6 ปี 2 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1177 โดย Brandon Soliven
-no

เพิ่มเติม
6 ปี 2 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1178 โดย John Owens
Replied by John Owens on topic Re:Match Change Idea
Brandon, as nuanced as your defence of the existing system already is, could expand a little further, perhaps?

เพิ่มเติม
6 ปี 2 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1179 โดย Mark Barnes
Replied by Mark Barnes on topic Re:Match Change Idea
In chess (which is the basis for the rating system we have) you are suppose to play strongest to weakest in teams.I think there wasa post about that a while ago by my esteemed colleagueArno. I would support having the away team post their lineup, and then the home team posts theirs based on who they feel matches up well in the first set. Then in the second set, home team posts theirs first and Away team matches who they want. Doubles, Blind draw (like we do now)many leagues do this.

ผู้ดูแล: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.042 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.