You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Hello Itaewon Pool League

• Michael Ha
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 5 months ago #1187 by Michael Ha
Hello Itaewon Pool League was created by Michael Ha
Hello Itaewon Pool League.I came across the home page again whilst cleaning up my browser bookmarks. Good to see some old faces and names still promoting the league and making it part of the cultural fabric of Itaewon. I even saw my name being mentioned for a Hall of Famer! I'm rather touched, humbled and well a little chuffed.For any of those interested, i left the shores of Korea to move to Indonesia in 2006, with Hong Kong and Vietnam in between but ultimately settling in Indonesia. I've seen the pool leagues in all three countries having spent enough time to join the league; even catching up with Ken Barlow in Hong Kong occasionally for some pool and reruns of our matches in Seoul.But i feel compelled to write and say hello, because throughout my travels, I have always rated the Itaewon Pool League as one of the best. So it comes as a surprise that the Korean expat team hasn't performed that well in the Asia Expat Pool League Challenge. I hope that in the coming years, you'll all prove me right and win the honoured competition.Hope you're all doing well.Best regards,
Michael Ha

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
5 years 5 months ago - 5 years 5 months ago #1188 by Paul Riddle
Hello, Michael. Will you be in Jakarta in August 2019? The Asia Pool Challenge will be heading there and I'm heading up team Korea. We are definitely going to do our best! Tough without the fundraising that some of the other teams have, but I'm slowly but surely building a very competitive team. Maybe we can meet up in Indonesia. Would like to meet one of our itaewon pool league legends. :)
Last edit: 5 years 5 months ago by Paul Riddle.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.032 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.