• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Tournament Locations...

Hinweis

Javascript muss aktiviert sein um diese Webseite zu benutzen

Tournament Locations...

Mehr
13 Jahre 1 Monat her #127 von Andy Luv
Tournament Locations... wurde erstellt von Andy Luv
I'm curious how the tournament locations are determined? Is it arbitrary? imho, I think the players should vote a week or two weeks before the tournament to determine the locations. That would be fair. =)Our team has played at all of the locations that will hold the tournaments and some of the tables have serious issues. I'm not talking about minor issues like an old beer stained felt with pubic hairs or a table that's not level, but pockets that reject balls and wall obstructions that make breaking from the center impossible. There might be some angry players on Saturday.Just my 2 cents.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
13 Jahre 1 Monat her #128 von Bernard Condrau
We play in bars, and not all bars have the same quality of tables, all right. We try to consider all the bars in the league regularly, but not the same bars in consecutive tournaments. Also, some bars don't want to have tournaments on Saturdays or don't want to open early enough to allow the tournament to start 4pm.

Another requirement is that the bars participating in the tournament are located reasonably close together. This, unfortunately, rules out Phillie's.

Out of these, all bars have been considered during the past 2 seasons.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.028 Sekunden

Cookies

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihr Seitenerlebnis zu verbessern, und Captcha, um Missbrauch vorzubeugen. Wir verfolgen und identifizieren unsere Benutzer nicht. Bitte lesen sie die Datenschutzerklärung.