• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumRules • Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

Hinweis

Javascript muss aktiviert sein um diese Webseite zu benutzen

Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

Mehr
12 Jahre 2 Tage her #393 von Arnaud Ogier

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
12 Jahre 2 Tage her - 12 Jahre 21 Stunden her #394 von Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Arnaud and John Owens for not mentioning the both of you.However, it was my intent thatthe etcs were meant for you two guys and a few others.Of course both of you are in the category of the elite players and I should have mentioned the both of you. Perhaps even Mr Woo, Rod, etc. etc. [Lenny]. etc.fall into the elite category.Haha; Lenny thought that one of the etcs was for him. Sorry Lenny, you and I are similar in our play and I don`t consider myself elite—at least not today; perhaps tomorrow, and you too.Great stuff guys!!!!LOL!
Letzte Änderung: 12 Jahre 21 Stunden her von John Owens.

Mehr
12 Jahre 2 Tage her #395 von Charlie Brennan
Nobody's crying in their milk Johnny (I drink mostly Virgin Shirley Temples these days, like all real men). But i did spit in your beer when we kicked your ass two weeks ago.;-)

Mehr
12 Jahre 2 Tage her #396 von Lenny Erickson
Way to go, Johnny, keep rubbing salt into my wounds.
Lenny Erickson

Mehr
12 Jahre 1 Tag her - 12 Jahre 21 Stunden her #397 von Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Lenny but all in fun. After last night's practice, you are indeed an elitle player. LOL!

Mehr
12 Jahre 1 Tag her - 12 Jahre 21 Stunden her #398 von Johnny Magyaros
Hey charlie: yes indeed you guys wiped our backsides a few weeks ago, but maybe we will have another crack at you guys in the playoffs.By the way, I didn`t drink the beer you spat in. I just simply poured it into the free pitcher for your teammates to enjoy. LOL!

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.052 Sekunden

Cookies

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihr Seitenerlebnis zu verbessern, und Captcha, um Missbrauch vorzubeugen. Wir verfolgen und identifizieren unsere Benutzer nicht. Bitte lesen sie die Datenschutzerklärung.