본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

더 읽기
12 년 2 일 전 #393 작성자 Arnaud Ogier
Well...

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
12 년 2 일 전 - 12 년 1 일 전 #394 작성자 Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Arnaud and John Owens for not mentioning the both of you.However, it was my intent thatthe etcs were meant for you two guys and a few others.Of course both of you are in the category of the elite players and I should have mentioned the both of you. Perhaps even Mr Woo, Rod, etc. etc. [Lenny]. etc.fall into the elite category.Haha; Lenny thought that one of the etcs was for him. Sorry Lenny, you and I are similar in our play and I don`t consider myself elite—at least not today; perhaps tomorrow, and you too.Great stuff guys!!!!LOL!
Last edit: 12 년 1 일 전 by John Owens.

더 읽기
12 년 2 일 전 #395 작성자 Charlie Brennan
Nobody's crying in their milk Johnny (I drink mostly Virgin Shirley Temples these days, like all real men). But i did spit in your beer when we kicked your ass two weeks ago.;-)

더 읽기
12 년 2 일 전 #396 작성자 Lenny Erickson
Way to go, Johnny, keep rubbing salt into my wounds.
Lenny Erickson

더 읽기
12 년 1 일 전 - 12 년 1 일 전 #397 작성자 Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Lenny but all in fun. After last night's practice, you are indeed an elitle player. LOL!

더 읽기
12 년 1 일 전 - 12 년 1 일 전 #398 작성자 Johnny Magyaros
Hey charlie: yes indeed you guys wiped our backsides a few weeks ago, but maybe we will have another crack at you guys in the playoffs.By the way, I didn`t drink the beer you spat in. I just simply poured it into the free pitcher for your teammates to enjoy. LOL!

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.133 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.