• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumRules • Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

Hinweis

Javascript muss aktiviert sein um diese Webseite zu benutzen

Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

Mehr
11 Jahre 11 Monate her - 11 Jahre 11 Monate her #388 von Johnny Magyaros
I suggest that anyone who is not satisfied with the way the league is set up, then please by all means join an also-ran league in another area of Korea. Our league is the best structured one I have ever been involved with. We do not and I mean DO NOT have professional players in our league. I wish everyone would stop crying in their beer—or is it in their milk! Again, if one don't like it then leave it. OK!! Sorry for the sarcasm gents and ladies, but folks are folks and love to be critical about any good or bad thing. But we have a good thing going. Right!!
PS. One other point about professional players: If anyone has watched pro players on TV in 9-ball or 8-ball match races, then they would understand what being a pro player is all about. Those pro players are able to run not just one nor two break-and-runs but many. No one player in our league is capable of doing that. The only player that is close to being considered a professional is my friend Bhoy. Yet if Bhoy was professional, then why does he once in a while lose games to low-ranked players even like myself? I run the majority of the Sunday Bulldog Tournaments and there are times when he has been beaten by lesser-ranked players. Oh yeah, how about Stevie? Again, he is not even close to being professional. He is a great player by all means, but not pro. One might even say Zeus is professional since he has won all 27 games he played this season. (Good luck Zeus in trying to break Dewey's all-time record of 34 straight wins.) But in the mid-season singles tournament (for money), he lost his first game to a much lower ranked player. Is he pro? Heck no. But he is a good player. As a final note, it is worthwhile for all of us in order to improve our game to play against good players like Bhoy, Dewey, SH Kim, Jae Suk, Matt, Stevie, Martin, Brian, Greg, Zeus, Ryan, Eric, Jeff, Johan, OK Jin, etc, etc, etc. Let's be thankful we have a great league to play in and to enjoy. Have fun with the remaining (3) matches and the playoffs and good luck to all.
Letzte Änderung: 11 Jahre 11 Monate her von John Owens.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #390 von John Owens
"...to play against good players like Bhoy, Dewey, SH Kim, Jae Suk, Matt, Stevie, Martin, Brian, Greg, Zeus, Ryan, Eric, Jeff, Johan, Ok Jin, etc, etc, etc."

For god's sake! All these bloody lists and I haven't made it on to one of them yet. I hope you were thinking about me when you typed "etc, etc, etc."!!!

Mehr
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #391 von Lenny Erickson
John,
I am pretty certain the second etc. was referring to me. I mean it's pretty clear, right?
Lenny Erickson

Mehr
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #392 von Arnaud Ogier
Hopefully Johnny didn't forget to mention me : a much lower ranked player that beat Zeus :-(

Mehr
11 Jahre 11 Monate her #393 von Arnaud Ogier

Mehr
11 Jahre 11 Monate her - 11 Jahre 11 Monate her #394 von Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Arnaud and John Owens for not mentioning the both of you.However, it was my intent thatthe etcs were meant for you two guys and a few others.Of course both of you are in the category of the elite players and I should have mentioned the both of you. Perhaps even Mr Woo, Rod, etc. etc. [Lenny]. etc.fall into the elite category.Haha; Lenny thought that one of the etcs was for him. Sorry Lenny, you and I are similar in our play and I don`t consider myself elite—at least not today; perhaps tomorrow, and you too.Great stuff guys!!!!LOL!
Letzte Änderung: 11 Jahre 11 Monate her von John Owens.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.086 Sekunden

Cookies

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihr Seitenerlebnis zu verbessern, und Captcha, um Missbrauch vorzubeugen. Wir verfolgen und identifizieren unsere Benutzer nicht. Bitte lesen sie die Datenschutzerklärung.