• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumRules • Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois - il y a 11 ans 11 mois #394 par Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Arnaud and John Owens for not mentioning the both of you.However, it was my intent thatthe etcs were meant for you two guys and a few others.Of course both of you are in the category of the elite players and I should have mentioned the both of you. Perhaps even Mr Woo, Rod, etc. etc. [Lenny]. etc.fall into the elite category.Haha; Lenny thought that one of the etcs was for him. Sorry Lenny, you and I are similar in our play and I don`t consider myself elite—at least not today; perhaps tomorrow, and you too.Great stuff guys!!!!LOL!
Dernière édition: il y a 11 ans 11 mois par John Owens.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois #395 par Charlie Brennan
Nobody's crying in their milk Johnny (I drink mostly Virgin Shirley Temples these days, like all real men). But i did spit in your beer when we kicked your ass two weeks ago.;-)

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois #396 par Lenny Erickson
Way to go, Johnny, keep rubbing salt into my wounds.
Lenny Erickson

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois - il y a 11 ans 11 mois #397 par Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Lenny but all in fun. After last night's practice, you are indeed an elitle player. LOL!

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois - il y a 11 ans 11 mois #398 par Johnny Magyaros
Hey charlie: yes indeed you guys wiped our backsides a few weeks ago, but maybe we will have another crack at you guys in the playoffs.By the way, I didn`t drink the beer you spat in. I just simply poured it into the free pitcher for your teammates to enjoy. LOL!

Plus d'informations
il y a 11 ans 11 mois #399 par Charlie Brennan
Haha thanks for that JohnnyYeah it'd be fun to meet in the playoffs.Cheers buddy, good luck with the next two weeks.Chaz

Temps de génération de la page : 0.046 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.