• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumRules • Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

แจ้งให้ทราบ

ต้องเปิดการใช้จาวาสคริปท์เพื่อใช้งานเว็บไซท์

Semi-Pro Players in our Amateur League

เพิ่มเติม
11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #394 โดย Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Arnaud and John Owens for not mentioning the both of you.However, it was my intent thatthe etcs were meant for you two guys and a few others.Of course both of you are in the category of the elite players and I should have mentioned the both of you. Perhaps even Mr Woo, Rod, etc. etc. [Lenny]. etc.fall into the elite category.Haha; Lenny thought that one of the etcs was for him. Sorry Lenny, you and I are similar in our play and I don`t consider myself elite—at least not today; perhaps tomorrow, and you too.Great stuff guys!!!!LOL!
Last edit: 11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา by John Owens.

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #395 โดย Charlie Brennan
Nobody's crying in their milk Johnny (I drink mostly Virgin Shirley Temples these days, like all real men). But i did spit in your beer when we kicked your ass two weeks ago.;-)

เพิ่มเติม
11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #396 โดย Lenny Erickson
Way to go, Johnny, keep rubbing salt into my wounds.
Lenny Erickson

เพิ่มเติม
11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #397 โดย Johnny Magyaros
Sorry Lenny but all in fun. After last night's practice, you are indeed an elitle player. LOL!

เพิ่มเติม
11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #398 โดย Johnny Magyaros
Hey charlie: yes indeed you guys wiped our backsides a few weeks ago, but maybe we will have another crack at you guys in the playoffs.By the way, I didn`t drink the beer you spat in. I just simply poured it into the free pitcher for your teammates to enjoy. LOL!

เพิ่มเติม
11 ปี 11 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #399 โดย Charlie Brennan
Haha thanks for that JohnnyYeah it'd be fun to meet in the playoffs.Cheers buddy, good luck with the next two weeks.Chaz

ผู้ดูแล: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.046 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.