Javascript muss aktiviert sein um diese Webseite zu benutzen

Kiss and Don`t Tell

• johnny
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1165 von johnny
Kiss and Don`t Tell wurde erstellt von johnny
I love it when they "kiss and don`t" tell. WOW: da Dark Horse stallions just joined da Bulldoggies Super Power. WOW; happiness is flurishing in the dog pound; Arf; Arf :Arf. Da famous Bulldog E-style is on a comeback from te depths of teh bone yard.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

• johnny
  • Autor
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
6 Jahre 6 Monate her #1166 von johnny
johnny antwortete auf :Kiss and Don`t Tell
Sorry in my abrupt excitement in penning that glorious news, I goofed. I must now apologize for mis-spelling twice the word "the" before i was ready in finishing da polishing off of the hoofes of those (4) wild "Horsesmen". Dear IPL; I think we should welcome back da horses of old with snorts of boos and bones for snacks into a new life of reincarnation; glorious "Horses" becoming "Hound-doggies". Further, miraculosly, that super power of old, da Bulldog E-Style, has been ressurrected to a group of billiy goats; sorry i mean doggies; that team of yore that was pioneered by that all time great Captain of old; Senor Kyle H. But there may be some very deleterious moans, groans and anamousity by some of da IPL mafia as well as by those all powerfull Championship "A" division teams; ie. by such powerhouses as: da Super Strokers, Da Triangles, that current Pinoy group of Mafia Champion sharp shooters, da all powerful Rats, etc.etc. This magnanamous surprising "Kiss and Don`t Tell" news surely highlights our great league and provides oodles of excitement and anticipation as well as our upcoming observations to witness if those Horses of old, now Big Doggies, can indeed redeem themselves but this time by capturing that Champianship "A" Golden Trophy legally. I can already hear the snorting and barking of glee while others are in sorrowful tears and sweat of fear. Good luck Sam and Crew but please get rid of the stables and replace them with brand new doggie pounds. Indeed Go Go Go Indians and win the World Series; oh sorry i mean da Super Studs; ooch i mean da Super Power. Got to love our league. Johnny HaHaHa! HeHeHe!

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Ladezeit der Seite: 0.042 Sekunden

Cookies

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihr Seitenerlebnis zu verbessern, und Captcha, um Missbrauch vorzubeugen. Wir verfolgen und identifizieren unsere Benutzer nicht. Bitte lesen sie die Datenschutzerklärung.