• Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumWebsiteInformation • Addition to the Score Sheet for Next Season

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

Addition to the Score Sheet for Next Season

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 1 mois #354 par Ralph-Michael Chiaia
Bernard,I forgot to ask you this at the Captain's Meeting: is it possible to add to the website score sheets a little icon next to the player who broke? I think it could be interesting to see who broke and who won. We might learn something. It is no big thing, but it could be kind of interesting. If it's easy to add I would suggest it. If it's a headache I would pretend you never read this post.Best,Ralph

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 1 mois #355 par Bernard Condrau
Ralph, this could be added without big efforts. It will add a little more time to enter match data, and we need to find a way to make sure captains mark it on the score sheet.
Dabu asked last season whether we could add the type of doubles which were played. Same applies to this request as for yours.
Bring it up at the next meeting, if it passes, I will implement.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

Plus d'informations
il y a 12 ans 1 mois - il y a 12 ans 1 mois #357 par John Owens
I can tell you categorically that many teams will not fill it in.
(And when you are responsible for inputting fifteen score sheets each week, you don't want to have to fill in any extra fields, never mind chase up 10 teams to see if they even remember who broke.)
Dernière édition: il y a 12 ans 1 mois par John Owens.

Modérateurs: Bernard Condrau
Temps de génération de la page : 0.047 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.