• Français (France)
Path:HomeForumWebsiteInformation • New Player Added

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

New Player Added

More
13 years 8 months ago #31 by June Han
New Player Added was created by June Han
I added a new player today for yesterdays match. Timber Ball is the player that was added and in his historical matches shows he played with us last season. I may have been too drunk to remember or there is a glitch in the system.Scott

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #32 by Bernard Condrau
Replied by Bernard Condrau on topic Re:New Player Added
Your new player Timber Ball had the player ID 60 which belongs to Amy Cobb, a player who played for your team last season. Here is what I believe happened:
When you tried to enter the new player, you hit the b]Edit[/b button instead of b]Create[/b. As Amy is listed first in your team roster, b]Edit[/b took you to modify her player data which you replaced with Timber, and this would be effective for all games Amy ever played.
Use b]Create[/b on the "Add Player to team:" line to add new players. The next window with the data entry fields will be titled "Add new player" rather than "Edit player".
I have restored Amy's name under ID 60 and created a new player Timber Ball for your team, so everything should be ok now. Should Amy not be playing in the league anymore, make sure to b]Remove[/b her from the team so she does not appear in the roster anymore. To later restore her to the team (if she did not migrate to another team), just hit the b]Restore[/b button.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: Bernard Condrau
Time to create page: 0.025 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.