• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumWebsiteInformation • A more interactive forum

Annonce

Vous devez activer Javascript pour utiliser ce site

A more interactive forum

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1040 par Rickie Ball
Hi Bernard,

I would like to propose that the forum in the website become even more interactive.

1st – After the recent hilarious trolling/banter/idiocy I have been reading over the last two days under the topic Der Sharp, I have found myself pressing refresh constantly on Google Chrome so as not to miss the next update (I've hardly done any work). Is there any way I could get some kind of notification sent to my phone when somebody posts? Perhaps this notification could be slightly different, more aggressive perhaps, if the post is in all CAPS.

2nd - Some of us quieter members of the IPL would relish the opportunity to “like” comments (I don’t think we need “dislike”, they are equally entertaining). Or, perhaps, there could be a few key phrases available for quick access. For example, “Oh no he didn’t” and “Shiiit. Mic dropped!”

3rd (and finally for now) – Sound effects. Kinda similar to those on Korean TV shows. Perhaps there could be noises to inform the reader/responder that the post he/she just read was sarcasm, or that the just got trolled. Or, a great idea, when anyone writes the key word “RATS!” there could be a round of applause.

Just some ideas.

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 10 mois - il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1042 par Johnny Magyaros
SHORT WOLFMAN POSTS ACCEPTED BY THAT AWFUL STUPID WHITE SCREEN. BUT LONG POSTS NOT ACCEPTED. SO WOLFMAN TRY WHAT WAS ADVISED. WOLFMAN COPIED HIS NICELY POST AND LOGED OUT. THAN WOLKMAN LOGED BACK IN AND PROCEEDS TO PASTE HIS VERY NICELY POST OF DA SHARP. BUT THAT STUPID WHITE SCREEN WON`T ACCEPT A NICELY POST. WHY? ..... THEREFORE, MAYBE DA WOLFMAN SHOULD CONTINUE WITH UNKINDLY POSTS OR JUST GO TO THE HILLS AND HOWL.
Dernière édition: il y a 7 ans 10 mois par Johnny Magyaros.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1043 par Johnny Magyaros

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1044 par Johnny Magyaros

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 10 mois - il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1045 par Mark Barnes
Réponse de Mark Barnes sur le sujet Re:A more interactive forum
ask and you shall recieve
Dernière édition: il y a 7 ans 10 mois par Mark Barnes.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 ans 10 mois #1048 par Lenny Erickson
Réponse de Lenny Erickson sur le sujet Re:A more interactive forum
Wolfman,
I am leaning toward the howling option.
Lenny Erickson

Modérateurs: Bernard Condrau
Temps de génération de la page : 0.054 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.