• English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumWebsiteInformation • A more interactive forum

แจ้งให้ทราบ

ต้องเปิดการใช้จาวาสคริปท์เพื่อใช้งานเว็บไซท์

A more interactive forum

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1040 โดย Rickie Ball
Hi Bernard,

I would like to propose that the forum in the website become even more interactive.

1st – After the recent hilarious trolling/banter/idiocy I have been reading over the last two days under the topic Der Sharp, I have found myself pressing refresh constantly on Google Chrome so as not to miss the next update (I've hardly done any work). Is there any way I could get some kind of notification sent to my phone when somebody posts? Perhaps this notification could be slightly different, more aggressive perhaps, if the post is in all CAPS.

2nd - Some of us quieter members of the IPL would relish the opportunity to “like” comments (I don’t think we need “dislike”, they are equally entertaining). Or, perhaps, there could be a few key phrases available for quick access. For example, “Oh no he didn’t” and “Shiiit. Mic dropped!”

3rd (and finally for now) – Sound effects. Kinda similar to those on Korean TV shows. Perhaps there could be noises to inform the reader/responder that the post he/she just read was sarcasm, or that the just got trolled. Or, a great idea, when anyone writes the key word “RATS!” there could be a round of applause.

Just some ideas.

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1042 โดย Johnny Magyaros
SHORT WOLFMAN POSTS ACCEPTED BY THAT AWFUL STUPID WHITE SCREEN. BUT LONG POSTS NOT ACCEPTED. SO WOLFMAN TRY WHAT WAS ADVISED. WOLFMAN COPIED HIS NICELY POST AND LOGED OUT. THAN WOLKMAN LOGED BACK IN AND PROCEEDS TO PASTE HIS VERY NICELY POST OF DA SHARP. BUT THAT STUPID WHITE SCREEN WON`T ACCEPT A NICELY POST. WHY? ..... THEREFORE, MAYBE DA WOLFMAN SHOULD CONTINUE WITH UNKINDLY POSTS OR JUST GO TO THE HILLS AND HOWL.
Last edit: 7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา by Johnny Magyaros.

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1043 โดย Johnny Magyaros

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1044 โดย Johnny Magyaros

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา - 7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1045 โดย Mark Barnes
ask and you shall recieve
Last edit: 7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา by Mark Barnes.

เพิ่มเติม
7 ปี 10 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #1048 โดย Lenny Erickson
Wolfman,
I am leaning toward the howling option.
Lenny Erickson

ผู้ดูแล: Bernard Condrau
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.054 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.