• Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumWebsiteInformation • New website version

Hinweis

Javascript muss aktiviert sein um diese Webseite zu benutzen

New website version

Mehr
5 Jahre 2 Monate her - 5 Jahre 2 Monate her #1190 von Bernard Condrau
The new website version features a lot of new functionality, increased security, and updates to the latest releases of web server software, web site software, and mobile and desktop browsers.

The upgrade of the website is a major effort. Besides the urgency to remove vulnerable software, the upgrade is best done between seasons, as all existing data must be migrated.

Schedule
1.Release of core functionality2019-01-14
2.Make forum fully available2019-01-31
3.Complete all statistics views2019-01-31
4.Verify functionality for tournaments and playoffs2019-02-28
5.Languages other than English2019-03-31
6.GDPR and Cookie Control2019-06-30

I will enable menu items as the underlying functionality becomes available, which is mostly statistics information. Please understand that there will be some flaws with the site during the early days after release of the new software, which I will fix as quickly as possible. I also welcome remarks and suggestions on bugs, and how to improve overall experience of this website.

You can login with the same login credentials you used for the old website. If you don't have a login yet, and you wish to have one, then please talk to one of the League Executives.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 2 Monate her von Bernard Condrau.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
5 Jahre 2 Monate her - 5 Jahre 1 Monat her #1192 von Bernard Condrau
Please note that I will regularly update the functionality of the site during the next few weeks. This requires you to regularly refresh the browser cache to make sure the updated css and javascript files are loaded. On a computer you can do this by pressing Ctrl-F5 in browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Opera, Safari, etc.

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]
Letzte Änderung: 5 Jahre 1 Monat her von Bernard Condrau.

Bitte Anmelden um der Konversation beizutreten.

Moderatoren: Bernard Condrau
Ladezeit der Seite: 0.027 Sekunden

Cookies

Wir verwenden Cookies, um Ihr Seitenerlebnis zu verbessern, und Captcha, um Missbrauch vorzubeugen. Wir verfolgen und identifizieren unsere Benutzer nicht. Bitte lesen sie die Datenschutzerklärung.