same building as bulldog
please correct
thanks,
matthias

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #111 by Bernard Condrau
Replied by Bernard Condrau on topic Re:JR Pub Location
Matthias, can you be more specific what's wrong or how you want it to be changed. The website says:
JR Pub: From Seoul Pub, walk around Gecko's into the small alley leading downwards, it's on the right hand side (groundfloor) just before Wolfhound.
Bulldog: Above Gecko's on 3/F, at the main intersection in Itaewon, opposite Hamilton Hotel.
While it might be the same building, entrances to the bar are at different locations. I have been in both venues, and I believe the description is good enough to find it. Or are you referring to the map? The dot might have been a little too far down the alley, but everybody who walkes through that alley will find JR Pub easily. I have moved the dot up a little bit (don't forget to refresh the page).

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

More
13 years 4 months ago #112 by Matthias Chung
Replied by Matthias Chung on topic Re:JR Pub Location
the map
looks alright now
thanks

Moderators: Bernard Condrau
Time to create page: 0.056 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.