Plus d'informations
il y a 13 ans 3 mois #110 par Matthias Chung
JR Pub Location a été créé par Matthias Chung
the location is wrong
same building as bulldog
please correct
thanks,
matthias

Connexion pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 13 ans 3 mois #111 par Bernard Condrau
Réponse de Bernard Condrau sur le sujet Re:JR Pub Location
Matthias, can you be more specific what's wrong or how you want it to be changed. The website says:
JR Pub: From Seoul Pub, walk around Gecko's into the small alley leading downwards, it's on the right hand side (groundfloor) just before Wolfhound.
Bulldog: Above Gecko's on 3/F, at the main intersection in Itaewon, opposite Hamilton Hotel.
While it might be the same building, entrances to the bar are at different locations. I have been in both venues, and I believe the description is good enough to find it. Or are you referring to the map? The dot might have been a little too far down the alley, but everybody who walkes through that alley will find JR Pub easily. I have moved the dot up a little bit (don't forget to refresh the page).

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

Plus d'informations
il y a 13 ans 3 mois #112 par Matthias Chung
Réponse de Matthias Chung sur le sujet Re:JR Pub Location
the map
looks alright now
thanks

Modérateurs: Bernard Condrau
Temps de génération de la page : 0.040 secondes

Cookies

Nous utilisons des cookies pour améliorer votre expérience de site et CAPTCHA pour prévenir les abus. Nous n'utilisons pas de cookies pour le suivi ou l'identification de l'utilisateur. Veuillez lire notre politique de confidentialité (vos informations personnelles) pour plus de détails.