same building as bulldog
please correct
thanks,
matthias

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

เพิ่มเติม
13 ปี 4 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #111 โดย Bernard Condrau
Replied by Bernard Condrau on topic Re:JR Pub Location
Matthias, can you be more specific what's wrong or how you want it to be changed. The website says:
JR Pub: From Seoul Pub, walk around Gecko's into the small alley leading downwards, it's on the right hand side (groundfloor) just before Wolfhound.
Bulldog: Above Gecko's on 3/F, at the main intersection in Itaewon, opposite Hamilton Hotel.
While it might be the same building, entrances to the bar are at different locations. I have been in both venues, and I believe the description is good enough to find it. Or are you referring to the map? The dot might have been a little too far down the alley, but everybody who walkes through that alley will find JR Pub easily. I have moved the dot up a little bit (don't forget to refresh the page).

Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. [Samuel Langhorne Clemens]

เพิ่มเติม
13 ปี 4 เดือน ที่ผ่านมา #112 โดย Matthias Chung
Replied by Matthias Chung on topic Re:JR Pub Location
the map
looks alright now
thanks

ผู้ดูแล: Bernard Condrau
เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 0.028 วินาที

คุ้กกี้

เราใช้คุกกี้เพื่อปรับปรุงประสบการณ์ไซต์ของคุณและ CAPTCHA เพื่อป้องกันการละเมิด เราไม่ได้ใช้คุกกี้สำหรับการติดตามหรือการระบุผู้ใช้ โปรดอ่านนโยบายความเป็นส่วนตัวของเราสำหรับรายละเอียด.