• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Proposal #3 - Money tournaments or trophy tournaments

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Proposal #3 - Money tournaments or trophy tournaments

More
10 years 11 months ago #602 by Mark Barnes
Pollys, Metro, Woodstock three off the top of my head.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #603 by Mark Barnes

and Nashville did want one, they just didn't want a bunch of yahoos. course now it's a rather moot point

[Mark Barnes 2013-05-16, 15:24:32]:

Pollys, Metro, Woodstock three off the top of my head.
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Mark Barnes.

More
10 years 11 months ago #604 by John Owens
Re: Woodstock - my mistake, but as I counted Woodstock in my list of 18 bars currently represented, adding them has little impact.
You didn't answer my follow-up questions, so let me rephrase them into a single enquiry: To which of the remaining two bars on your list will you be migrating your team next season?
Seriously, some of the bars already in the league are so disgusting—or have tables that are so laughable—that a number of regular league players find themselves mysteriously busy on the nights their teams are scheduled to play there. How many shit holes do we want in the league?

More
10 years 11 months ago #605 by Mark Barnes
Owens,
I'm not saying I have all the solutions, I know I don't. please don'tonly focus on my individual points but rather my general request to just look for better ways to conduct our league.
Is it that hard for us to put our headstogether to come up with a strategies to improve the league that enables us rather than restricts us?
The start of this thread really sums it all up, we are reducing prizes, which I'm sorry if it offends people but will reduce interest.
I'm done... If you can't see myoverall point,I don't think I will ever get it communicated.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #606 by Mark Barnes
thanks john, I already have a decent bar, andNO I will not migrate.
your questions and commentsare good points, all I'm asking for is some forum to address it, rather than just two meetings that are more like hearding cats. Assign a committee to look for ways to improve, take polls something....
I also left off Zion andKing bar
now I'm done

[John Owens 2013-05-16, 15:40:45]:

Re: Woodstock - my mistake, but as I counted Woodstock in my list of 18 bars currently represented, adding them has little impact.

You didn't answer my follow-up questions, so let me rephrase them into a single enquiry: To which of the remaining two bars on your list will you be migrating your team next season?

Seriously, some of the bars already in the league are so disgusting—or have tables that are so laughable—that a number of regular league players find themselves mysteriously busy on the nights their teams are scheduled to play there. How many shit holes do we want in the league?

Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Mark Barnes.

More
10 years 11 months ago - 10 years 11 months ago #607 by Arnaud Ogier
Last edit: 10 years 11 months ago by Arnaud Ogier.

Time to create page: 0.038 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.