• 한국어 (Korean)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
  • English (United Kingdom)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Proposal #3 - Money tournaments or trophy tournaments

공지

본 사이트 사용을 위해 자바스크립트를 허용해야 합니다

Proposal #3 - Money tournaments or trophy tournaments

더 읽기
10 년 11 월 전 #602 작성자 Mark Barnes
Pollys, Metro, Woodstock three off the top of my head.

Please 로그인 to join the conversation.

더 읽기
10 년 11 월 전 - 10 년 11 월 전 #603 작성자 Mark Barnes

and Nashville did want one, they just didn't want a bunch of yahoos. course now it's a rather moot point

[Mark Barnes 2013-05-16, 15:24:32]:

Pollys, Metro, Woodstock three off the top of my head.
Last edit: 10 년 11 월 전 by Mark Barnes.

더 읽기
10 년 11 월 전 #604 작성자 John Owens
Re: Woodstock - my mistake, but as I counted Woodstock in my list of 18 bars currently represented, adding them has little impact.
You didn't answer my follow-up questions, so let me rephrase them into a single enquiry: To which of the remaining two bars on your list will you be migrating your team next season?
Seriously, some of the bars already in the league are so disgusting—or have tables that are so laughable—that a number of regular league players find themselves mysteriously busy on the nights their teams are scheduled to play there. How many shit holes do we want in the league?

더 읽기
10 년 11 월 전 #605 작성자 Mark Barnes
Owens,
I'm not saying I have all the solutions, I know I don't. please don'tonly focus on my individual points but rather my general request to just look for better ways to conduct our league.
Is it that hard for us to put our headstogether to come up with a strategies to improve the league that enables us rather than restricts us?
The start of this thread really sums it all up, we are reducing prizes, which I'm sorry if it offends people but will reduce interest.
I'm done... If you can't see myoverall point,I don't think I will ever get it communicated.

더 읽기
10 년 11 월 전 - 10 년 11 월 전 #606 작성자 Mark Barnes
thanks john, I already have a decent bar, andNO I will not migrate.
your questions and commentsare good points, all I'm asking for is some forum to address it, rather than just two meetings that are more like hearding cats. Assign a committee to look for ways to improve, take polls something....
I also left off Zion andKing bar
now I'm done

[John Owens 2013-05-16, 15:40:45]:

Re: Woodstock - my mistake, but as I counted Woodstock in my list of 18 bars currently represented, adding them has little impact.

You didn't answer my follow-up questions, so let me rephrase them into a single enquiry: To which of the remaining two bars on your list will you be migrating your team next season?

Seriously, some of the bars already in the league are so disgusting—or have tables that are so laughable—that a number of regular league players find themselves mysteriously busy on the nights their teams are scheduled to play there. How many shit holes do we want in the league?

Last edit: 10 년 11 월 전 by Mark Barnes.

더 읽기
10 년 11 월 전 - 10 년 11 월 전 #607 작성자 Arnaud Ogier
Last edit: 10 년 11 월 전 by Arnaud Ogier.

모더레이터: Lenny EricksonDominic Johnson
페이지 생성 시간: 0.085 초

쿠키

우리는 쿠키를 사용하여 학대를 막기 위해 사이트 경험과 보안 문자를 향상시킵니다. 우리는 추적 또는 사용자 식별을 위해 쿠키를 사용하지 않습니다. 자세한 내용은 개인 정보 보호 정책을 읽으십시오.