• English (United Kingdom)
  • Thai ไทย (ภาษาไทย)
  • 한국어 (Korean)
  • Deutsch (Deutschland)
  • Français (France)
Path:HomeForumLeague ForumGeneral • Pool tables and playing conditions...

Notice

You need to enable Javascript to use this site

Pool tables and playing conditions...

More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #948 by Joshua Suarez
I like Mark's idea. An award for best kept table should be in order.
On a side note:
I just finished buying the newest edition Min Table for my bar (The edition is: The Stadium - used in national tournaments - tight pockets and the best of felts, you can hardly find this table even at pool halls... it cost almost 3,000,000) (The bar was previously known as RAndy's Bar - it's now known as Jerry's Bar) I would love to have a team play for my bar next season, or if some of your tournaments would like to be held at my table, I'm more than willing to host them... the slight issue is that the bar is not exactly in Itaewon or Hebangchon... it's in Imun-Dong (About 30 minutes East of Itaewon... by Subway)... Paul has played a lot on my table recently and can vouch for it's quality... I would love it if in one of the Captain's meetings we could vote to get my bar into the circuit. I know we've been struggling to get more bars involved, and a number of bars already are doubled up... I know of a number of players who having been traveling to Itaewon weekly, season after season from the Imun-Dong area for years... A number of them would love to have a home team. Other teams would only have to make the trip out about once or twice a season... so surely there could be an exception made.
Cheers!Josh Suarez

Here's our Bar's page on Facebook: www.facebook.com/randysimun/?ref=hlI'll upload pictures of the new table soon.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Joshua Suarez.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.028 seconds

Cookies

We use cookies to improve your site experience and captcha to prevent abuse. We do not use cookies for tracking or user identification. Please read our Privacy Policy for details.